Sales & Marketing Director: Present
- Meet marketing and sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; plan and review compensation actions; enforce policies and procedures.
- Achieve marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; prepare and complete action plans; implement production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolve problems; identify industry trends; determine system improvements; implement change.
- Meet marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; prepare annual budget; schedule expenditures; analyze variances; initiate corrective actions.
- Determine annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; project expected sales volume and profit for existing product lines; analyze trends and results; establish pricing strategies; recommend selling prices; monitor costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Accomplish marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Identify marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
Marketing & Lead Generation Manager & Territory SalesManager
Date of Employment: May 2013-May 2016
- Responsible for business growth in the Southeast US, Mexico and Puerto Rico.
- Meeting or exceeding company sales objectives.
- Maintaining current business relationships and developing new ones by way of phone calls, site visits, email and webinars.
- Explore and expose growth opportunities within the current customer base.
- Responsible for technical, product and sales training in order to ensure that the product line is being advertised, sold, installed and serviced to the standards set by Handicare US
Dealer Field Sales Rep
Date of Employment: August 2009-January 2013
- Responsible for selling Acorn Stairlifts to the nationwide dealer network | Increased sales revenue by over 380% during my tenure.
- Responsible for recruiting new dealers | Placed daily cold calls, used social networks both online and offline and grew my dealer network with new start-ups as well as established dealers nationwide.
- Responsible for sales training | Taught my dealer network necessary sales skills and process that helped them close more deals with higher profit margins.
- Responsible for marketing training | Developed marketing strategies for my dealer network including but not limited to basic web design, Search Engine Optimization, Search marketing, blogging, television ads, online video and print ads.
- Developed brand confidence by offering above average technical and customer support to my dealer network
PRC -Sales Consultant/Team Lead
Date of Employment: November 2006-August 2009, Maitland, FL
- Increasing sales B2B in IKON project | Increased team revenue from $400k /month to $1.1 million/month during my tenure.
- Facilitated coaching and KPI sessions and evaluations | Hired and trained department top performers.
Nextel Communications-Sales/Costumer Retention
Date of Employment: May 2003-December 2005, Hampton, VA
- Position required strong negotiation skills in order to retain customers that called to cancel service.
- Worked with other departments such as with our Sales, Network, and Customer Operations to resolve the customer’s account and product issues when necessary
- Worked various departments and was promoted from sales to retention due to success at each level.
- Maintained over 60% retention rate while staying below allowed budget.